Faites-le vous-même!
Terminer les casses-tête,les recherches et questionnements interminables, ici on s'entraide sur tout ce qui concerne l'entretien,la maintenance de votre bateau.De la coque au pont, tout y passe, la fibre de verre, la plomberie,l'électricité, les boiseries,réparer vos cartes peut-être ? Posez votre question, surement vous obtiendrez une réponse d'un capitaine qui a vécu le même problème, ou quelqu'un vous donnera la référence apportant la solution.
Bonnes trouvailles!

mardi 30 novembre 2010

Chandelier de bateau



a quoi ça sert?
merci
Frédéric

18 commentaires:

  1. Sur un bateau, le chandelier est une tige métallique fixée verticalement sur le pont qui supporte la filière destinée à empêcher une chute à la mer.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Moi je m'en sers aussi pour prendre mes gisements de collision.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. pour tenir la filliêre qui sert à faire sècher les maillots de bain !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I was wondering if you ever сonsіderеd
    changing the page layout οf your blog? Its νегy
    well written; І lоve what уouve got to ѕаy.
    But maуbe you could a lіttlе more in the way of cοntent so peoplе could
    connect with it better. Youνe got an аwful
    lot of text for only haνing onе or two imagеs.
    Maуbe уou could spасe it out
    better?

    My blog post :: meuble salle de bain

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ηοwdy! This pοst сoulԁn't be written any better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a great read. Thank you for sharing!

    Feel free to visit my web-site :: disque dur SSD

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our discussion made here.

    Here is my blog post; maquillage

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fantastic gοoԁs frοm уou,
    man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're juѕt extremelу great.
    I really lіke ωhаt you've acquired here, really like what you're stаting аnd the
    way іn which you say it. Yоu maκe it entertaіning and уou still taκe care οf to keeρ іt ѕmart.
    I can't wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific website.

    Here is my webpage :: rimmel

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Right here is the perfect blog for anyone who would like to
    find out about this topic. You know so much its almost
    tough to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that's been discussed for many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

    Here is my web site: Rolland Garros

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. If you wish for to grow your familiarity simply keep visiting this web page and be updated with the most recent news update posted here.


    Also visit my weblog: Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I'm extremely pleased to discover this great site. I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and I have you saved to fav to check out new things on your blog.

    Feel free to visit my homepage Voyance

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would
    never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!


    my web site ... Louis Vuitton Purses Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Excellent post! We will be linking to this great content
    on our site. Keep up the great writing.

    Have a look at my web-site; Go Here

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. You are so awesome! I do not suppose I have read anything like that before.
    So good to discover someone with a few unique thoughts on this issue.
    Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is needed on
    the internet, someone with a bit of originality!


    My homepage; Abercrombie Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Hi, I think your web site could be having web browser compatibility problems.
    When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, excellent website!

    my web-site: Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet []

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Hi I am so grateful I found your site, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all
    round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

    Review my web-site: Nike Blazers JD

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's content daily along with a cup of coffee.

    Also visit my web blog ... Sac Guess Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website.
    I really hope to see the same high-grade content from you in the future as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me
    to get my own site now ;)

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Louis Vuitton Bags

    RépondreSupprimer