Faites-le vous-même!
Terminer les casses-tête,les recherches et questionnements interminables, ici on s'entraide sur tout ce qui concerne l'entretien,la maintenance de votre bateau.De la coque au pont, tout y passe, la fibre de verre, la plomberie,l'électricité, les boiseries,réparer vos cartes peut-être ? Posez votre question, surement vous obtiendrez une réponse d'un capitaine qui a vécu le même problème, ou quelqu'un vous donnera la référence apportant la solution.
Bonnes trouvailles!

mardi 3 mai 2011

Les Ketch


Photo: Pen Duick IV à Ushuaia, auteur: Butterfly voyages
Pen Duick VI est un ketch en aluminium de 22 mètres dessiné en 1973 par André Mauric pour Éric Tabarly[1] pour la Whitbread (course autour du monde en équipage), dernier de la série, il subit deux démâtages lors de la Whitbread qui l'empêchèrent de montrer son potentiel.

Qu'est-ce qu'un Ketch ?
Qu'est-ce qui le différencie un Ketch d'un autre voilier?
Y-a-t-il des avantages a posséder un Ketch?
Des désavantages?
Possédez-vous un Ketch?
N'hésitez pas a nous en parler!

58 commentaires:

  1. Un ketch

    est un voilier à deux mâts, dont le grand mât est situé à l'avant et le plus petit, appelé mât d'artimon, est sur l'arrière mais en avant de la mèche de safran (sans quoi il s'agit d'un yawl et non d'un ketch).

    L'intérêt du ketch est la division de la voilure par rapport à un sloop, ce qui permet une plus grande souplesse d'utilisation. Ainsi, par vent frais un bon équilibre sous voile est trouvé en naviguant sous foc et artimon, la grand'voile étant amenée. De même, l'allure de cape est facilitée sous cette configuration. Par contre, le rendement de l'artimon allié à la grand'voile est relativement médiocre aux allures près du vent.

    Le gréement de ketch ne se trouve que sur des voiliers relativement importants. Il a tendance à tomber en désuétude.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Une opinion!
    On pourrait faire la remarque, quelque peu provocante, que les bateaux de croisière modernes n'ont besoin de l'artimon que pour le montage d'un radar, d'antennes ou d'un régulateur d'allure, et qu'un 'deux-mâts' a effectivement fière allure sur une photo !

    Lors d'un long trajet, la voile d'artimon est à peine nécessaire. Cette voile met inutilement le bateau au vent, le mât supplémentaire est coûteux, nécessite de l'entretien et alourdit le bateau.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'aimerais bien savoir d'où provient cette photo du Pen Duick lV???
    Y'a un québécois à bord...
    Et c'est moi...
    D'où vient elle?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cher anonyme,
    C'est inscrit juste dessous la photo!
    bonne journée

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great article, totally what I was looking for.


    Visit my blog; Cheap NFL Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hello, I read your blog on a regular basis. Your writing style is witty, keep up the good work!


    Here is my homepage: Air Max Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for.
    can you offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
    I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome web site!

    Feel free to visit my web blog: Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This article will help the internet people for setting up new weblog or even a
    weblog from start to end.

    Also visit my site; Air Max 91

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyways, superb blog!

    Here is my website; http://www.converseshopfr.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it
    was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for novice blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


    my website Abercrombie Brussel

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph
    posted at this web site is actually pleasant.



    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... Cheap Nike Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. This is my first time visit at here and i am really pleassant to read everthing at
    single place.

    Review my weblog - Abercrombie & Fitch

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. What's up everybody, here every person is sharing these kinds of know-how, thus it's pleasant to read
    this web site, and I used to visit this website daily.



    Here is my web blog; More Help

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is important and everything. But imagine if you added some great graphics or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this blog could certainly be one of the best in its field.
    Superb blog!

    Also visit my blog ... Michael Kors

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. These are genuinely great ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some pleasant things here. Any way keep
    up wrinting.

    Also visit my weblog - Louis Vuitton Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Hi, this weekend is fastidious in support of me, for the reason that this
    point in time i am reading this fantastic educational post here at my house.


    Also visit my blog post: wsmisports.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Hi there everyone, it's my first go to see at this website, and piece of writing is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of articles.

    My web-site - Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I think that everything posted made a bunch of sense.
    But, what about this? what if you were to create a
    awesome post title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you added something that makes people want more? I mean "Les Ketch" is kinda vanilla. You could look at Yahoo's front page and watch
    how they write post headlines to get people to click.
    You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to get people
    excited about everything've written. Just my opinion, it would bring your website a little livelier.

    Here is my web-site; http://www.explorethecapabilities.com/michaelkors.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about
    a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.

    net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

    Stop by my web blog Sidney Crosby Black Jersey

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Attractive component of content. I just stumbled upon your site
    and in accession capital to say that I acquire actually loved account your weblog
    posts. Any way I will be subscribing for your feeds and even I
    achievement you get entry to persistently fast.

    Here is my weblog :: Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. bookmarked!!, I really like your website!

    My weblog - Sidney Crosby Jersey

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Hi, I do think this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;
    ) I am going to revisit once again since I book-marked it.

    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help
    others.

    Stop by my weblog; extra resources

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Hello, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i
    am also happy to share my experience here with colleagues.



    Feel free to surf to my web blog - pointe shoes Fitting

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. My family all the time say that I am wasting my time here at net, however I know I am getting familiarity every
    day by reading such good posts.

    My blog ... Sac Guess Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.
    I am trying to find things to improve my web site!
    I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    Have a look at my weblog - Cheap Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. All the best

    My website :: Michael Kors Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know
    a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

    My web page :: Mulberry Outlet UK

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for
    dwelt

    Feel free to surf to my page ... Air Jordan Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy.
    I have read this put up and if I may just I desire to
    suggest you some fascinating things or tips. Maybe you can
    write next articles relating to this article.
    I wish to read even more issues about it!


    my blog post :: Chaussure De Foot

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. I visited several websites except the audio feature for audio
    songs present at this web page is truly fabulous.

    Look at my blog post ... Gafas Oakley

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. This is my first time visit at here and i am
    actually impressed to read everthing at single place.


    Here is my webpage; Louis Vuitton Handbags

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for
    your further post thank you once again.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: Evgeni Malkin Authentic Jersey

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating
    my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

    my webpage: Abercrombie Et Fitch

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation but I to find this matter
    to be really one thing which I believe I might never understand.

    It sort of feels too complex and very extensive
    for me. I am taking a look forward to your next post,
    I'll try to get the grasp of it!

    Here is my web-site - Air Max Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. Hey! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!

    Feel free to visit my website :: http://slc-wireless.com/sac-louis-vuitton-pas-cher.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Hey there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different
    browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then
    most. Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a fair price?

    Cheers, I appreciate it!

    My web page ... Louis Vuitton Purses

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog website?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your
    broadcast provided bright clear concept

    My web page - Basket Air Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this
    your broadcast offered bright clear concept

    my weblog Abercrombie france

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs
    really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. Many thanks

    Here is my homepage ... Cheap NFL Jerseys

    RépondreSupprimer
  40. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously feel this site needs a great deal more attention.
    I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

    my web page ... Chaussure Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  41. I drop a comment each time I especially enjoy a article on a
    site or I have something to contribute to the conversation.
    Usually it is triggered by the passion communicated in the article I browsed.
    And on this article "Les Ketch". I was actually excited enough
    to drop a thought :-P I do have a few questions for you if you tend not to mind.
    Is it simply me or do some of these remarks look like they are
    left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I'd like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Would you list the complete urls of your public pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: http://dns.pmsh.tnc.edu.tw/~web94/mediawiki1610/index.php/%E7%94%A8%E6%88%B6%E8%A8%8E%E8%AB%96:Luke4306

    RépondreSupprimer
  42. Hey there excellent website! Does running a blog similar to this require a massive amount work?
    I have no knowledge of coding but I was hoping to start my own blog soon.
    Anyways, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off subject nevertheless I simply needed to
    ask. Kudos!

    Here is my website ... Louis Vuitton Purses

    RépondreSupprimer
  43. Wonderful, what a webpage it is! This website gives helpful information to us, keep it up.


    My web-site ... Read More Here

    RépondreSupprimer
  44. Hey this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use
    WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Also visit my blog post - Learn More

    RépondreSupprimer
  45. Hi to every body, it's my first go to see of this weblog; this website contains awesome and truly excellent information for readers.

    Also visit my webpage :: parkjinho.net

    RépondreSupprimer
  46. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    Also visit my page - discover more Here

    RépondreSupprimer
  47. I usually do not leave a great deal of remarks, but i did a few
    searching and wound up here "Les Ketch". And I actually do have a couple of questions for you
    if you don't mind. Is it only me or does it give the impression like some of the remarks appear as if they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at other places, I'd like to follow everything new you have to post.
    Could you list of the complete urls of all your social sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page
    or twitter feed?

    My site ... Nike Air Max

    RépondreSupprimer
  48. I all the time used to read paragraph in news papers but now
    as I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for articles, thanks to
    web.

    Feel free to visit my web site - Air Jordan ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  49. Useful information. Fortunate me I found your web site
    by chance, and I'm stunned why this coincidence did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

    Also visit my web blog; Louis Vuitton Purses Outlet

    RépondreSupprimer
  50. Fastidious answer back in return of this question with solid arguments and describing everything regarding that.


    Look into my web page - Nike Air Max ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  51. Excellent site you have here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    Feel free to visit my blog: Air Max Pas Cher ()

    RépondreSupprimer
  52. Stephen Fry plus Two Brand-new Teenage Card Fraudsters:
    Spot your Difference

    Stop by my page: mp3 to video

    RépondreSupprimer
  53. 10 Benefits associated with Transit Promotional

    Stop by my blog; swine []

    RépondreSupprimer
  54. Save Valkyrie Totally free - Follow The Valkyrie On line

    Look at my site - bandolier

    RépondreSupprimer
  55. How you can find The Best Home cinema System In your case

    Also visit my blog post provoke

    RépondreSupprimer
  56. Yamaha Rx-v671 7. 1-channel Multi-level Av Individual

    Here is my web blog ... unbelieving

    RépondreSupprimer
  57. I think that what you published made a ton of sense. However, consider this, what if
    you were to write a awesome title? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added a title that makes people desire more? I mean "Les Ketch" is a little vanilla. You should glance at Yahoo's home
    page and see how they create article titles to grab people
    to click. You might try adding a video or a pic or
    two to get readers interested about what you've written. In my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

    Also visit my website: Mulberry Bags

    RépondreSupprimer
  58. Eu Digital WD TELEVISION FOR COMPUTER Live Furthermore 1080P HIGH Media Gamer -
    Does indeed A Llot In a Small Deal

    Here is my weblog - payday ()

    RépondreSupprimer